A robust automation engine that manages all marketing and sales initiatives from one central system.
The ability to integrate all of the systems required for a fully engaged omni-channel customer engagement business model.
Applications for the retailer and customer for comprehensive and meaningful 1:1 interactions for anytime, anywhere shopping.
The world of omni-channel can be complicated to say the least—a disparate collection of technologies that have little or nothing to do with one another—and IT professionals are left to patch these together with little or no tangible results.
At omNovos, we believe you should start at your own PACE (pardon the pun). This means that when implementing an omni-channel strategy, you can pick and choose aspects that are suited to your needs now, and then you can build a more comprehensive solution, one that evolves over time.
The concept is simple: the platform works as the connectivity engine seamlessly amalgamates all management and delivers it into one central system. Consequently, you can manage all marketing and sales initiatives from one central system; thus, the shopper receives one consistent experience—online, in-store, and in-app. Welcome to omni-channel.
Here is what PACE can do for you.
What does PACE deliver to the retailer?
Imagine having the ability to integrate and amalgamate all your disparate systems into one comprehensive management platform. Welcome to PACE.
Through one platform, you can easily manage all offers through all mediums including online, in-app, and in-store—it’s a robust automation engine that fully automates the customer engagement experience. In addition, through our progressive profiling enablement, a customer’s data can be amalgamated into one single-user-profile, meaning that the customer’s information, purchase history, likes, and more, can be captured from all interaction points whether online through a mobile app, or in-store—all leveraged 24/7/365 for better wallet share, market share, and brand experience.
Leverage customer profile information for a 360-degree view of your customers across all retail channels including in-store, mobile, and online.
- Optimize cross-channel operations to respond to changing customer behaviors and preferences
- Identify your most valuable customers and determine where to focus promotions
- Get real-time, accurate customer information and order history from all channels, employees and touch points
- Improve your ability to make intelligent merchandising decisions, product selections, and customer retention strategies
- Increase ROI on digital marketing campaigns with higher conversions and more effective cross-sell / up-sell strategies
Understand cross-channel customer profiles for improved relationships.
- Drive new levels of loyalty and profitability with a 360-degree view of customers across channels
- Capture online and offline shopping preferences and analyze behavior to deliver consistent, relevant messages that increase conversion
- Point-and-click to create customer segments and target your most valuable shoppers with relevant promotions
Reduce shipping costs by routing orders to the most profitable location.
- Integrate order coordination across all retail touch points
- Enjoy efficient and profitable cross-channel fulfillment with optimized inventory utilization
- Offer first-class customer service with real-time and transparent order lifecycle management
- Utilize flexible and configurable business rules for reporting and analytics
- Scale up order volumes, reduce manual processes and improve order accuracy by automatically moving customer orders through a comprehensive workflow that includes address validation, fraud detection, credit card security verification, packing slip printing, and customer notification updates
Enabling next generation order fulfillment.
- Meet your customers’ delivery expectations every time by sourcing available inventory in real time across your enterprise and by sending it to the optimal fulfillment location
- Experiment with a variety of routing strategies at different peak periods of the year, using a simple interface for adapting and managing actions and conditions
Get a unified view of inventory across your enterprise.
- Get accurate, real-time inventory information that helps you meet customers’ promised delivery dates, make smarter fulfillment decisions, and utilize stock from the most cost-effective locations by unifying different inventory pools across many channels
- Avoid losing orders to inventory stocks-outs, and reduce profit and loss through inventory markdowns and clearances
What does PACE deliver to the shopper?
PACE enables retailers to manage their sales and marketing for comprehensive and meaningful 1:1 interactions with customers, more robust clienteling efforts, highly personalized offer creation, and e-commerce and loyalty program integration for anytime, anywhere shopping.
When customer’s login to their app, your online store, or even a mobile-friendly portal, for the first time, their profile information is captured and continually expanded. Therefore, for every interaction that customer has with your store, you can create and manage offers for that particular individual.
Creating an ongoing relationship with customers is paramount to success. With PACE, retailers can implement and manage highly customizable rewards programs, points, offers, and more—all individualized to the customer.
Our world runs on data, and that data has led people to expect everything to be highly personalized—gone are the days of generic offers and campaigns. At omNovos, we take that one step further. Our Concierge View enables customers and in-store staff to connect on a personalized level, meaning that all single-user-profile data can be leveraged to enhance and reinforce customer relationships.
Leveraging single-user-profile information, customers can create wish lists and check inventory at any retail location or through e-commerce. This means that the online and in-store experience become one. And when they create wish lists or check inventory, in-store staff or customer service agents will have instant access to that information to deliver automated offers, custom offers, and more—the true meaning of clienteling and owning the customer.
In our fast-paced world, no one likes long lines at the cash. PACE easily enables scan and pay technology so that customers can skip the lines with ease. As an added security measure, customers can implement self-checkout to ensure easy exit from stores with scan and pay that verifies purchases.
In the world of omni-channel, every experience should be the same and highly interconnected. PACE enables retailers to connect their online experience including online ordering into their mobile experience whether it be in-app, online, or in-store.
Regardless of location—in-store, at home, at the office, or anywhere in the world—your customers can chat with in-store staff, customer service agents, and so on. This highly configurable module enables you to connect seamlessly to your customers 24/7/365.
Again, with omni-channel engagement solutions, customers can receive automated greetings regardless of how they interact with the retail establishment. If they are entering a store they can receive a pop-up message welcoming them to the store. If they are away from the bricks-and-mortar location, they can still receive personalized greetings with offers, specials, and more, through an app, online, or in-store.